Draper Lake Homes for Sale
Explore the newest homes for sale in Draper Lake, FL by clicking on the images below.
No properties found
You can also search all Draper Lake, FL homes for sale.
Draper Lake, named for the beautiful coastal dune lake it encompasses, is a true gem on the Florida Coast. The town includes several gated, private developments, including the notable Old Florida Beach, Draper Lake Coastal Village and The Retreat. Located on the south side of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Draper Lake homes typically feature spectacular views of both the lake and the Gulf.
Schools in Draper Lake, FL
If you’re moving with kids, schools may be a major factor in your buying decision. Children who live in Draper Lake are part of the Walton County School District; there are a few private schools in the area, as well. Kids typically attend Bay Elementary School, Seaside Middle School, and South Walton High School.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Draper Lake, FL
In addition to the beautiful beaches, you’ll find a number of great restaurants featuring seafood and international cuisine, charming shops, and plenty of other things to do in Draper Lake.
Find Homes for Sale in Draper Lake, FL With a Local Pro Today
When you’re ready to explore the Draper Lake real estate market, we’re here to help. Call us at 850-213-3048 or contact us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll start searching right away.
Trending Draper Lake Real Estate Searches by Property Type
Search Draper Lake, FL Real Estate Listings by Price
- Draper Lake homes for sale under $100,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Draper Lake homes for sale over $1 million