Zip Codes: 32459
Median Listing Price: $2,169,090
Median Closing Price: $2,004,948
County: Walton County
School District: Walton County School District
Travel & Commute Times
We are not a commuting location.
Highways: Hwy 30A, Hwy 98
Things to Do
New Urbanist beach neighborhood
Seaside, Florida Real Estate Listings
Explore the newest homes for sale in Seaside by clicking on the images below.
No properties found
You can also search all Seaside homes for sale.
Find Seaside, FL Condos for Sale
Explore Seaside condos for sale by clicking the images below.
No properties found
Seaside, a beautiful community where residents enjoy cool Gulf breezes, strolling along relaxing nature paths and chatting with friendly neighbors, is one of the Emerald Coast’s most desirable places to live. The streets are lined with art galleries, shops and restaurants, making it a wonderful place to buy a home. Seaside is nestled between WaterColor and Seagrove on the south side of 30A, where residents can enjoy the pristine sands of the beach just moments from home.
Schools in Seaside
If you’re moving with kids, schools may be a major factor in your buying decision. Seaside is home to a handful of charter schools, and there are highly rated private schools nearby, as well.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Seaside
Seaside’s locally owned restaurants and shops are local favorites, but if you’re looking for even more variety, you’ll love knowing that Destin, Fort Walton Beach, and Panama City are just a short drive away.
Find Seaside Homes for Sale With an Area Expert Today
When you’re ready to explore the Seaside real estate market, we’re here to help. Call us at 850-213-3048 or contact us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll start searching right away.
Trending Seaside Real Estate Searches by Property Type
Search Seaside Real Estate Listings by Price
- Seaside homes for sale under $100,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Seaside homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Seaside homes for sale over $1 million