If you’re like most people selling a home on 30A, you want to sell it as quickly as possible – and for the best price, too.
So what can you do in your bathroom to help it appeal to more buyers?
Check out this list of bathroom accents (and why they work so well) to help sell your home faster and for more money.
Search 30A Homes for Sale Now
Bathroom Accents That Can Help Sell Your Home on 30A
First things first: Don’t mess with potpourri bowls and fake flower arrangements. They’re clutter – and they don’t appeal to buyers. Instead, check out these great accents:
- Creative mirrors. While you can get a recessed mirror that makes your space appear larger, that requires a little construction know-how. If that’s not in the cards for you, opt for a fun mirror that you wouldn’t see every day, like something with a brightly colored frame or a mirror cut into a unique shape to hang over your vanity.
- Shelving above the commode. Add a narrow shelf above the toilet tank where you can place beautiful containers for cotton swabs and other toiletries. Resist the urge to add more “stuff” than you need, though – you’ll make it look cluttered.
- A glam shower curtain. Your shower curtain can make or break your room. Opt for a solid color – not the same color as your walls – if the room is small, and pick a vibrant pattern if there’s space to spare.
Are You Selling a Home Along 30A?
If you’re thinking about listing a home for sale on 30A, we can help you. Call us at 850-213-3048 to learn about our innovative marketing plans and find out how we’ll put your home in front of all the right buyers.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out all our 30A real estate listings or get specific with these links:
- Alys Beach homes for sale
- Destin homes for sale
- Grayton Beach homes for sale
- Panama City Beach homes for sale
- Santa Rosa Beach homes for sale
- WaterColor homes for sale