Whether you’re looking for a home for sale in WaterColor, a house in Seagrove Beach, or a condo for sale in Panama City Beach, you know that Halloween is just around the corner – and it’s time to get ready for trick-or-treating.
It’ll be even more fun when it’s safe, so we’ve created a list of basic Halloween safety tips for families living along 30A.
Halloween Safety Tips for Families Living Along 30A
- Plan your trick-or-treating route ahead of time, especially if you’re going to be in an unfamiliar area or if kids are flying solo while you stay behind to hand out candy.
- Make sure your kids’ costumes are bright and reflective, and if they didn’t come that way, add reflective tape.
- Put your kids in comfortable shoes. (Okay, this one’s just to save you from carrying the kids on the return trip… we learned this one the hard way.)
- Skip masks and opt for face makeup instead; masks can hinder your child’s ability to see and breathe.
- Opt for flexible accessories (like swords and magic wands).
- Stick to well-lit areas, and don’t knock on doors where the porch light isn’t on.