If you’re like many people who are thinking of selling a home on 30A, you need to talk to your agent about which improvements to make – and one of your questions might be about remodeling your bathroom.
So should you remodel your bathroom to sell your house? Here’s what you need to know.
Should You Remodel Your Bathroom to Sell Your Home on 30A?
A complete bathroom renovation probably isn’t going to pay off at the closing table – at least not financially. It can, however, help you sell your home faster. And while you’ll most likely recoup some of your investment, the main thing with a major bathroom renovation is that you won’t be there to enjoy it.
If your bathroom is incredibly dated, talk to your agent about your options before the house hits the market. You may be able to make minor improvements that carry just as much weight as a complete renovation would – and at a fraction of the cost.
Affordable Bathroom Improvements That Can Help You Sell
Check out these ideas that can save you thousands but still help you sell your home quickly:
- Repaint. Choose light, neutral colors, which make any space look bigger and brighter.
- Update your fixtures. Replace the faucets – sink and tub – and upgrade your light fixtures. Get coordinating light switch plates, towel bars and a shower curtain rod, too.
- Freshen up the caulk and grout. Cleaning and reapplying grout can go a long way toward freshening up your bathroom.
Are You Selling a Home Along 30A?
If you’re thinking about listing a home for sale on 30A, we can help you. Call us at 850-213-3048 to learn about our innovative marketing plans and find out how we’ll put your home in front of all the right buyers.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out all our 30A real estate listings or get specific with these links:
- Alys Beach homes for sale
- Destin homes for sale
- Grayton Beach homes for sale
- Panama City Beach homes for sale
- Santa Rosa Beach homes for sale
- WaterColor homes for sale