Explore spectacular WaterColor, Florida. Nestled between Western Lake, the Gulf and Seagrove Beach, this beautiful, perfectly-planned beach community is tucked in an unassuming spot along 30A. This exclusive, 499-acre community offers direct gulf-front beach access and dune lake access, providing the best outdoor recreation and amenities in the area.
(Read about WaterColor in Travel+Leisure)
Known for being one of the friendliest communities along 30A, WaterColor’s beautiful architecture and gorgeous natural landscape is the ideal backdrop for residents. With local farmer’s markets, concerts and art festivals, as well as restaurants, shops and entertainment, it may be the perfect beach community for you.
WaterColor: Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
WaterColor has a small-town feel. With its charming streets, well-equipped community parks, restaurants and shops, and other amenities, it’s a spectacular place to spend time.
Indulge in fine coastal cuisine at Fish Out of Water, where you can enjoy panoramic gulf views for a romantic evening, Sunday brunch or family breakfast. Sample your favorite vintages at The Wine Bar, a sophisticated hotspot in the center of town, try The Gathering Spot at WaterColor Inn, or dine at the WaterColor Beach Club Grill.
Looking for something more casual? Try Bud & Alley’s Pizza Bar, the Great Southern Café or 45 Central in the town’s Central Square.
Shop locally owned boutiques from WaterColor signature stores to upscale, coastal chic and seasonal clothing for the beach and beyond. Some of the most notable shops are in the Central Square, including Duckies Shop of Fun, The Art of Simple, Sundog Books and Amore by the Sea. You’ll find gems like Modica Market, Mercantile Seaside,
The WaterColor Store and The Fuss, as well as Old Florida Outfitters, The Barefoot Princess at Watercolor, Little Red and The Blue Giraffe. Everything you need is located right within – or just outside – the residential areas.
Things to Do
Drop the kayak or paddle board at The Boathouse on Western Lake for a day on the water, take in a beautiful Emerald Coast sunset or splash the day away on WaterColor’s pristine, sandy beaches.
Meet family and friends at Grayton Beach State Park, where you can follow an exceptionally well-maintained 4.5-mile hiking trail through the forest, observe shorebirds (including bald eagles, osprey and more) or camp at one of the park’s 59 sites.
Fish or swim in Western Lake and keep an eye out for black bear, deer, grey fox and other wildlife – there are plenty of ways to enjoy the area.
WaterColor is unlike anywhere else you’ve experienced. Several community amenities are in place to enrich your life, including:
- BoatHouse and Marina Park. The BoatHouse, stocked with watercrafts such as paddleboards, canoes, kayaks and sailboats, is the perfect place to prep for time on the lake. Marina Park also has its own lakeside pool, as well as a breathtaking natural amphitheater where concerts and other events are held.
- Community and neighborhood pools. There are a handful of community and neighborhood pools throughout WaterColor that are open only to residents.
- Tennis center. Play on one of five Har-Tru HydroCourt clay tennis courts with family or friends, or take private or group lessons throughout the year.
- Town Center. Town Center is a great place to spend time. It’s filled with locally owned shops that include gifts, art and unique jewelry. It’s also home to The Wine Bar and activity offices where you can book fishing charters and other adventures.
- Trails and docks. Whether you love taking sunset strolls, you’re a jogger or hiker, or you enjoy cycling on winding nature trails, you’ll find the right place to indulge your passions in WaterColor. Several docks and boardwalks extend into Western Lake, as well, which give you the opportunity to fish and enjoy the scenery.
- WaterColor Beach Club. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, the WaterColor Beach Club features a poolside lounge, a beautiful balcony and beach boardwalk as well as changing rooms with showers, lockers and a pool service area.
- WaterColor Workout. Packed with cardio machines, weights and more, WaterColor Workout is a cutting-edge fitness center in the heart of the community. Residents are welcome to join exercise classes or work with a personal trainer in the center.
WaterColor living appeals to both full-time residents, second homeowners and visitors alike. With just under 500 acres of land centrally located along Scenic Highway 30A, this beach community is ideal for anyone that loves the coastal living lifestyle.
Discover your perfect WaterColor property with a local today!
Learn more about the market and receive updates!
About 30A Local Properties:
30A Local Properties is located in Grayton Beach, FL and services the South Walton community. The team of locals confidently offers the experience of over six hundred South Walton real estate transactions, nearly three decades of banking experience in commercial and residential property holding positions, and over a decade of entrepreneurial real estate experience in property investments and management. Visit our website at www.30alocalproperties.com or stop by our office and meet the team:
30A Local Properties
35 Clayton Lane, Suite B
Grayton Beach, FL 32459
P: (850) 213 3048
F: (850) 213 0035